The scientists who re-engineered the plastic-eating enzyme PETase have now created an enzyme ‘cocktail’ which can digest plastic up to six times faster.
- Crisis center reports 1,072 COVID-19 fatalities in Russia over past 24 hours
- Crisis center reports 22,784 coronavirus recoveries in Russia over past 24 hours
- Crisis center reports 35,660 coronavirus cases in Russia over past 24 hours
- COVID-19 in Ukraine: 20,791 new cases, 386 new deaths, 129,530 new vaccinations
- COVID-19 rate decline in Russia may start in winter – expert
- Eurobodalla records two new COVID-19 cases, as testing capacity winds down across the South East
- Voice of America: Russia reports record number of COVID deaths for 5th straight day
- Over 102.10 cr Covid-19 vaccine doses administered in India so far
- 15,906 new Covid-19 infections in India; active cases decline to 1,72,594
- Over 17,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses given to Delhi prison inmates
The number of coronavirus cases in Moscow grew by 5,279 in the past 24 hours compared to 7,803 on the previous day to 1,766,929, the anti-coronavirus crisis center reported on Sunday.
- Nationals provide in-principle support for a net zero 2050 target, nuclear not part of plan
- Experts say it’s time Victoria started talking about using recycled water for drinking
- Scientists scour Australian rivers in canoes looking for new varities of taro, the ‘food of the gods’ that’s threatened by climate change
- Associated Press: Prince Charles warns of narrow window to face climate change
- Associated Press: Major oil producer Saudi Arabia announces net-zero by 2060
- If fear won’t work, how can we encourage climate action?
- New York Times: How Russia is cashing in on climate change
- Merkel calls on women to get more active in politics 23.10.2021
- Saudi Arabia says it aims ‘net zero’ emissions by 2060 23.10.2021
- Major oil producer Saudi Arabia announces net-zero emissions by 2060
The Nationals are locked in discussions about whether to back a target of net zero emissions by 2050.
- Humanitarian catastrophe looms for Afghanistan if major powers deny Taliban rule, Pakistan warns
- Australian Senators pushing for country to become the next crypto hub
- Saudi Arabia says it aims ‘net zero’ emissions by 2060 23.10.2021
- NSW government announces rescoped water-saving projects for Menindee and Yanco Creek
- U.S. holds three tests to advance hypersonic weapon programs, Pentagon says
- Ireland to help provide ‘rapid response mechanism’ for ‘environmental defenders’
- A neglected uranium ore plant poses threat to environment in Kamianske
- Sustainability in action
- Matildas not distracted by Australian football’s misconduct allegations ahead of Brazil friendlies
- New measures to protect the Baltic Sea
A new report has revealed significant breaches of care and quality standards at a Darwin nursing home, including incidents of residents being harassed and inadequate care that resulted in a choking death.
- Solar farm output overloads national grid, sparking calls for accelerated transmission
- How you can DIY at home to achieve your own net zero greenhouse gas emissions
- Greencoat Renewables acquires first wind farm in Sweden
- Steel maker AMNS India looking to foray into domestic renewable market
- Is Consolidated Edison a Good Utilities Stock to Own?
- Biden, Democrats shred spending, tax plans to get a deal done
- ‘India should have strategic fuel reserves to manage demand shocks’
- Rule-of-law row with Poland dominates EU leaders’ summit 21.10.2021
- India’s 450GW renewable energy goal by 2030 doable, says John Kerry
- Aussie Senate committee proposes overhaul of crypto taxes, DAOs and exchange licenses
Less waste, cheaper water bills and lower rates are some of the benefits thousands of residents in western Victorian can expect by 2024, as a biofuel revolution begins in six local government areas.
- Falling crude inventories pin WTI oil price near $83
- Oil prices see steepest drop since August on global growth concerns
- Oil Refining Margins Bounce Back To Pre-Crisis Levels
- Oil prices hit seven-year high on surprise drop in U.S. stockpiles
- Draws In Product Inventories Offset Rising Crude Stocks
- Japan Asks OPEC For More Oil
- Oil gains from highest close since 2014 as U.S. dollar falls
- Permian basin oil output nears pre-pandemic levels
- Oil price climb continues, logging eighth weekly gain
- Venezuela secret police return six Citgo executives to prison
Stockpiles at the biggest U.S. crude depot are quickly approaching critically low levels.
- Brussels warned not to delay tighter capital rules for EU bank s
- Fumio Kishida should keep the best of Abenomics
- China to pilot property tax scheme in some regions
- China expands property tax trials in next step of ‘common prosperity’ drive
- Will US GDP data confirm a pick-up in activity?
- Gulf tensions: Saudi Arabia flexes its economic muscles
- Al Gore urges overhaul of global finance to cut greenhouse gases
- Super League football clubs accuse Uefa and Fifa of breaking EU competition rules
- Hong Kong sticks to strict quarantine regime even as region starts to open
- Eddie Obeid boasted about his riches in ICAC, now NSW could ‘take his socks and jocks’
FUKUOKA — Kyushu’s largest and busiest commercial district is about to be transformed into a city of high-rise office buildings, as the first major building has been completed for a large-scale redevelopment project in the Tenjin district of Fukuoka City.
- MOEX index remains unchanged, RTS index rises by 0.06%
- China’s Ping An Bank says its overdue loans rise on Baoneng liquidity crunch
- Dollar rises to 71.38 rubles, euro drops to 82.45 rubles on Moscow exchange
- Is Regions Financial a Good Bank Stock to Buy?
- Israel stocks higher at close of trade; TA 35 up 0.49%
- MOEX Index down 1.61%, RTS Index down 1.192% by end of trading on Thursday
- India stocks lower at close of trade; Nifty 50 down 0.48%
- Caixabank considers selling 9.92% stake in Erste Group valued at $1.92 billion
- What Banks’ Q3 Earnings Mean for the Stock Market
- Australia’s central bank tells Buy Now Pay Later firms to drop surcharge ban
Russian market indexes ended the trading session on Friday with mixed dynamics under the influence of external and internal factors.
- Many opt to buy online, pick-up in store in face of supply fears
- Luxury brands look to ride the storm of China’s policy shifts
- The most brilliant bookshops in the world
- US Air Force to install nuclear micro-reactor at Alaskan base
- Digital assets: the fun of non-fungible tokens
- England’s big city regions to receive £7bn Budget injection for transport
- The CEOs delivering consistent shareholder returns
- Return to offices spells brighter outlook for dry cleaners
- Walmart Allows Customers to Buy Bitcoin at 200 Stores
- Climate crisis brings venture capital money back to clean tech
…years. Smoke alarms spring to mind. As water’s threat to wealth and health grows, expect flood protection and predictive technology to become equally vital….
- China Seeks to Cement Ties in Europe
- Severstal posts 9% rise in IFRS net profit for Q3 to $1.24 bln
- Steel demand in Russia may grow by 2.4% in 2021, by 3% in 2022
- Australia becoming a ‘dumping ground’ for polluting cars as government delays signing on to international standards
- Volkswagen to reduce car production in Russia due to semiconductors shortage
- Australians have clawed back at least $500m in ‘junk’ insurance. Here’s how they’re doing it
- Geely’s Volvo Cars aims to raise $2.9 billion in IPO
- After election, Germany considers highway speed limit 03.10.2021
- Global supply crunch fuels German inflation 30.09.2021
- All-time high mortgage volumes boosting Saudi economy: KPMG
The Tor-M2-family (NATO reporting name: SA-15 Gauntlet) surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems will form the backbone of the Russian military’s short-range air defense (SHORAD) in years to come.