ALGIERS, April 8 (Reuters) - A meeting on Thursday of OPEC and its allies to discuss a sharp fall in global crude oil prices will be "fruitful," Algerian Energy Minister Mohamed Arkab said on Wednesday.
Latest Oil & Gas News:
- REFINERY NEWS ROUNDUP: Some works in Europe resume
- London, Paris Indexes Riding High Monday
- Asia light ends – Key market indicators this week
- Asia middle distillates – Key market indicators this week
- Persian Gulf ULSD cash differential back in premiums on curtailed supply
- S. Korea’s exports slump deepens amid pandemic, chips still chug along
- OPEC supply cut compliance at 74% in May
- WTI rallies as Trump takes measured response toward China
- All Singapore pump prices down after SPC’s two-week standoff
- What’s Behind Iran’s Fuel Shipment to Venezuela?