- Ukrainian tycoon Ihor Kolomoisky said on Friday he saw room for an amicable solution in his long battle with the authorities over the country’s largest lender, PrivatBank, now that President Volodymyr Zelenskiy was in power.
- Zelenskiy, a former comic actor with no previous political experience who swept to power in an April election, has business ties with Kolomoisky but denies suggestions that he would help the tycoon to regain control of the bank.
- Asked whether he was behind the car accident or a systematic campaign against the former central bank governor, as Gontareva has intimated, Kolomoisky denied any involvement.
- Reuters: With Zelensky in charge, Kolomoisky sees amicable solution on PrivatBank (Kyiv Post: Sep 13, 2019 at 2:27 PM)
- With Zelenskiy in charge, Ukraine tycoon Kolomoisky sees amicable solution on PrivatBank (Reuters: Sep 13, 2019 at 2:13 PM)