- Young people must be prepared to continue striking to call for action on climate change for a long time and not back down, Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg told a climate strike rally in Denver on Friday.
- Thunberg began holding solitary demonstrations outside Sweden’s parliament in August 2018, skipping classes once a week to protest climate change.
- Thunberg’s Denver appearance followed rallies in North Dakota ‘s Standing Rock Indian Reservation and in Rapid City and the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota.
- 'If they don't do it, we will': Greta Thunberg rallies climate strikers for long haul (The Guardian: Oct 12, 2019 at 2:28 AM)
- Greta Thunberg tells Denver rally: 'We are the change' (Business Standard: Oct 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM)
- Greta Thunberg tells Denver rally: 'We are the change' (Times of India: Oct 12, 2019 at 11:50 AM)