- Saudi Aramco’s much-anticipated initial public offering will begin on November 17, the company’s prospectus said.
- It would be the world’s biggest if it eclipses Chinese retail giant Alibaba’s $25 billion listing in 2014.
- The company, a cash cow that catapulted the kingdom to become the Arab world’s biggest economy, also holds enormous appeal for retail investors.
- Saudi Aramco's record IPO starts Nov 17, prospectus says (Business Standard: Nov 10, 2019 at 12:00 AM)
- Saudi Aramco's record IPO starts Nov 17, prospectus says (Times of India: Nov 10, 2019 at 6:14 AM)
- Saudi Aramco’s record IPO starts November 17, prospectus says (Times of Israel: Nov 10, 2019 at 8:44 AM)