TEGUCIGALPA, April 8 (Reuters) - Honduras will extend its national curfew to April 19 as the country ramps up efforts to contain the coronavirus, the security ministry said on Wednesday.
Latest Coronavirus News:
- Patriarchal Syststrong Takes Knock Due to Coronavirus Aid
- Analysis | The Cybersecurity 202: Chaos in primary elections offers troubling signs for November
- 738 new coronavirus cases reported in Oman
- Antiviral, antibacterial mask covers made of copper in Japan available online PREMIUM
- Germany to lift travel warning for Europe
- Has COVID-19 increased the threat of bioterrorism in Europe?
- Kremlin defends holding July vote that could extend Putin’s rule despite coronavirus
- “No justice, no peace”: Thousands in London protest the death of Floyd
- Coronavirus may cause falling, delirium, tachycardia in seniors
- Understand novel coronavirus situation by using features of antigen, antibody tests PREMIUM