- The Ministry of Environment has granted clearance to the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd to set up a Rs 766-crore 2G ethanol plant in Haryana’s Panipat district.
- The IOCL had submitted a proposal seeking environment clearance for its proposed 100 KLPD Ligno-Cellulosic 2G ethanol plant at Baholi in Panipat district of Haryana.
- The estimated investment in setting up the plant is Rs 766 crore.
- IOCL gets environment clearance to set up Rs 766-cr 2G ethanol plant in Panipat (Business Standard: Nov 10, 2019 at 12:00 AM)
- IOCL gets environment clearance to set up Rs 766-cr 2G ethanol plant in Panipat (Business Today: Nov 10, 2019 at 12:22 PM)
- IOCL gets Environment Ministry’s clearance to set up 2G ethanol plant in Panipat (The Hindu Business Line: Nov 10, 2019 at 12:36 PM)