BRUSSELS, Sept 13 (Reuters) - EU and British Brexit negotiators will continue talks next week, a UK government spokeswoman said on Friday after the latest round of talks in Brussels.
Latest Brexit News:
- UK companies would incur tariff costs after no-deal Brexit – survey
- Risk of no-deal Brexit probable, says Juncker
- EU chief negotiator defends Brexit “backstop”
- Offering UK a Brexit choice, Labour’s Corbyn stays shy on his view
- What is the British opposition Labour Party’s position on Brexit?
- UK’s Corbyn promises EU referendum; does not say how he will campaign
- Dovish comments from central banks can extend gains for Gold
- UK could challenge Brexit delay act in court – lawyer says he has heard
- JPMorgan says UK unlikely to get a Brexit deal at October summit
- The Issues Facing Commodities Markets – A Rollercoaster Of Emotions