BRUSSELS, Sept 13 (Reuters) - EU and British Brexit negotiators will continue talks next week, a UK government spokeswoman said on Friday after the latest round of talks in Brussels.
Latest Brexit News:
- Brexit Party’s Farage dismisses calls to stand down in Labour seats
- EU citizens warned over missing Brexit residency deadline
- UK election will not settle Brexit
- Britain to become “second rate” in the world after Brexit -EU’s Tusk
- UK PM Johnson promises to end ‘unbearable’ uncertainty around Brexit
- Ex-wife of British MP caught sexting stands in election appealing to abuse victims
- Sterling steady as hopes of Conservative election win overshadow weak data
- Sergio Ermotti: Watch Out for London
- Brexit Party’s Farage says will stand down no more candidates
- Despite the election promises, how easy is it to spend £55bn?