- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang met with World Bank President David Malpass here Tuesday, and they expected to deepen cooperation.
- As the world’s largest developing country, China is willing to fulfill its due international responsibilities and obligations while doing its own job.
- The Chinese government is committed to creating a market-oriented, law-based and international business environment.
- Chinese premier meets World Bank chief on deepening cooperation (Xinhua News Agency: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:46 AM)
- Chinese Premier Meets World Chief on Deepening Cooperation (Beijing Review: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM)