- The Secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defence Council Oleksandr Danylyuk on Friday told reporters he was worried about a raid by police on the offices of state-run PrivatBank and the investigation into officials at the bank.
- Danylyuk is the first senior member of President Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s staff to comment on the raid that took place on Wednesday.
- PrivatBank’s fortunes are closely watched by investors as a bellwether for the business climate under Zelenskiy.
- Ukraine presidential official Danylyuk worried about raid on PrivatBank (Reuters: Sep 13, 2019 at 9:50 AM)
- Ukraine presidential official Danylyuk worried about raid on PrivatBank (Swissinfo: Sep 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM)