HELSINKI, Sept 13 (Reuters) - European Union regulators will set a high bar on regulatory approvals for virtual currency projects in Europe, including Facebook's Libra, European Central Bank board member Benoit Coeure said on Friday.
Latest FinTech News:
- North Korea Is Building Its Own Bitcoin
- Snowden: US Seizing My Book Revenue is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Expertise in Baring Vostok case proves defense position on IFTG shares price
- Blockchain goes extra-terrestrial
- Germany Passes National Policy to Explore Blockchain But Limit Stablecoins
- Flat Bitcoin Eyes Fed Meet to Revive Its Bullish Bias
- Revolut hires Ulster Bank veteran to be its Irish chief executive
- BR INTERVIEW Klaudiusz Sytek (Aforti Holding): Romania is a relatively cheap market to enter for Polish businesses, with promising growth prospects and low entry barriers
- Bitopia Launches First-Ever Crypto Robo-Advisory!
- Russian business ombudsman urges dismissing Baring Vostok criminal case