HONG KONG, Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- Hong Kong stocks lost 10.50 points, or 0.04 percent, to open at 25,484.96 points on Friday.
Latest Stock Market News:
- Standard Chartered faces £10m Treasury fine
- These 10 ‘grey swan’ events could conspire to imperil global economy and markets
- Top 10 stocks that rose or fell in the week
- 2 REITs Beating The Latest Market Pullbacks, With 4%-Plus Yields
- Week in 5 charts: Market ends lower in 3-day trading; midcaps seen major cut, rupee down
- BQ Big Decisions: Your Parents May Have Said Bank Deposits Are The Best… But Are They?
- US and European stocks buoyed by ECB rate cut expectations
- How structured products may enhance returns significantly
- Remain invested in stocks which are hitting 52-week high with strict stop loss
- Major stock market indices worldwide