HONG KONG, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- Hong Kong stocks gained 361.19 points, or 1.35 percent, to close Wednesday's morning session at 27,044.87 points.
Latest Stock Market News:
- Podcast: Can tax cut revive corporate investments and lift the sagging economy?
- Wall Street drops after China cancels visit to Montana farmland
- Stocks hit as China cancels U.S. farm visits, yields slip
- Ryanair rallies as European stocks lock in fifth week of gains
- Wall Street drops as trade tensions spike
- Russian stock indices MOEX, RTS show mixed dynamics by end of trading on Friday
- Wall St gains on stimulus cues, U.S.-China trade progress
- U.S. stocks open higher amid rallying healthcare shares
- Major stock market indices worldwide
- Feature: U.S. sanctions on Iran cripple economy, squeeze people