HONG KONG, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- Hong Kong stocks gained 98.72 points, or 0.36 percent, to close Friday's morning session at 27,186.35 points.
Latest Stock Market News:
- OMCs rally led by BPCL & HPCL; Godfrey Phillips spikes 7%, Britannia drags
- Bank of Baroda gains nearly 2% on Rs 1,000 crore capital raising plans
- “Sick and tired”: Spaniards fed up with yet another election
- Futures on back foot before Fed policy decision
- Policy | Dissecting the economic slowdown in India
- AU Small Finance Bank rises 2% on stable asset quality of vehicle financing segment
- Xinhua summary of Asia-Pacific stocks news at 1100 GMT, Sept. 18
- Movers & Shakers: Sept. 18, 2019
- Indian markets close higher
- Will US Fed cut rates? How important is it for Indian market?